FORGE MOTORSPORT Boost Pipe for BMW 135 F20 M325i FMBP135F20
Currently in stock
Boost Pipe for BMW 135 F20 Many of you will already be aware that the original plastic charge pipe is a real weak link on the N55, and over the last 6 months we have received many requests after the charge pipes fail. If you take a look at the images above you can see how the coupler becomes brittle leading to cracking, fracture and ultimate failure. Our alloy replacement uses a CNC coupler to ensure this is a permanent solution. We would recommend that whilst replacing this you also consider our FMKT135F20
- The Forge boost pipe for BMW 135 F20 will Increase throttle response and decrease turbo lag.
- The Forge boost pipe allows you to retains the factory style O-ring throttle lock flange.
- Precision CNC couplers allows for a quick and easy connection and disconnection .
- Precision CNC machined flanges.
- The alloy hard pipes are powder coated to allow for a more durable hard wearing product.
- You can retain the factory electronic diverter valve.
30 Days Returns Guarantee If we have made a mistake, please contact us so we can resolve the issue immediately. For most items, you have the right to return your goods within 30 days of receiving them. However, this right does not apply to items that have been altered upon request, have missing labels or show signs of being used. If you wish to return goods using this right, you need to inform us within 21 days of receiving the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them at your own expense. Please ask for a "Proof of posting certificate" as we cannot be held responsible for goods that go missing whilst in transit. If you think we’ve sent you the wrong item or size, please double check the full description in the listing, including the UK size before requesting a return. If you have incorrectly ordered the wrong item we can exchange the item subject to stock availability, however additional postage charges will apply. To request a return please submit the request using the contact us form/ Site Returns process. Our returns address will be provided. To request an exchange please contact us through our contact page. Thank you.